CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form Online Available Now – CBSE released the application form for UGC NET Jan 2018 on 17 October 2016. All the candidates who are going to participate in the UGC NET January 2016 can apply for CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form. Central Board of Secondary Education releases the notification for the UGC NET EXAMIANATION 2016. The exam is very important for the candidates who want to make career in lectureship. It is also important for the students who want to go for Research. CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form is available on the official web portal the department. So all the candidates who want to register for CBSE UGC NET January 2018 can apply for National Eligibility Test 2018 which is schedule to be held on 22 January 2018.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form
CBSE will conduct the exam on the various centre in India on 22 January 2018. CBSE will conduct the exam at 89 selected cities of Examination in All over India in 84 Subjects in the various fields. Before submission of the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form, the candidate should read notification carefully. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has been conducting the National Eligibility Test twice a year in the month of June / July and Nov / December for determining the eligibility for Assistant Professor or junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & eligibility for Assistant Professor in both Indian universities and colleges but this year CBSE is going to conduct the NET 2018 in January 2018 Applicants can fill the CBSE UGC NET 2018 Application Form only through online mode.
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Exam Schedule
|Session||Paper||Marks||Number of Question||Duration|
|First||I||100||60 out of which 50 question to be attempted||1¼ Hours (09:30 A.M. to 10:45 A.M.) IST|
|Second||II||50 questions all are compulsory||1¼ Hours (11:15 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Third||III||150||75 questions all are compulsory||2½ Hours (02:00 P.M. to 04:30 P.M.) IST|
CBSE UGC NET 2018 Registration Form
The CBSE UGC NET 2016 Application Form has been started form 17 October 2016. It is very important to know about the all details regarding the exam.
- Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET)Conducting Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Exam Conducting Month: June / July & November / Dec
- Application Form Start Date – 17 October 2016
- Application Form Last Date – 16 November 2016
- Last Date to fee Submission – 17 November 2016
- Correction in Particulars – 22nd to 29th November 2016
- Admit Card release Date – 21st December 2016
- UGC NET Exam Date – 22nd January 2018
UGC NET 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have secured 55 % marks in humanity, Social Science, Computer Science, Electronic Science at Master level. But for the SC/OBC/PWD Category candidates marks would be 50 %.
- Junior Research Fellowship: Candidates should not be more than 28 years. But for the reserved category candidates relaxation will be provided to 5 years.
- Assistant Professor: The candidates who want to be assistant professor, No age limit. They can sit any time in the exam.
UGC NET 2016 Application Fee
General Candidates: Rs. 600/-
OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
SC/ST/PwD Candidates: Rs.150/-
How to Apply UGC NET January 2018 Online
- Candidate who wants to take admission to the UGC NET Exam 2018 must apply online only forCBSE UGC NET 2018 January Application Form on the CBSE website – www.cbsenet.nic.in.
- To apply Online, the candidates must be scanned Passport size photo [3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] and Signature [3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height) & 4kb to 40 kb] in JPG format.
- After filling all the details for applying online for NET, the candidates have to select the option of payment of examination fee either by credit/debit card or through e-challan (Syndicate / Canara / ICICI Bank).
- The candidates should bring a photo identity card along with their printout of online admission card on the day of examination.
- Take the print out of the Online generated CBSE UGC NET 2016 Application Form for future use.