NIELIT Admit Card 2017 Exam Date Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A – NIELIT Admit Card for Scientist B and Scientific/Technical Assistant A will be available from 1st week of December 2017 as per official notification as Authority is going to conduct the Written examination for the post of Scientist –B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A for NIC recruitment (Advt. No: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7) will be held on 17th December, 2017. Timing of exam for Scientist -B will be from 09:30 am to 12:30 pm and for Scientific/Technical Assistant-A will be from 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm All the candidates who applied for the recruitment of Scientist- ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ in National Informatics Centre(NIC) on Direct Recruitment Basis can download their NIELIT Scientist –B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Admit Card to appear in written exam held on 17 December 2017. We are here to provide you direct link for NIELIT Scientist-B and Scientific/Technical Assistant-A Admit Card. The Exam will be conducted in following cities –
- Agartala 2) Ahmedabad 3) Aizwal 4) Bhopal 5) Bangalore 6) Chandigarh 7) Chennai 8) Dehradun 9) Delhi 10)Gangtok 11 ) Guwahati 12) Hyderabad 13) Imphal 14) Jammu 15) Jaipur 16) Kohima 17) Kolkata 18) Lucknow 19) Mumbai 20) Naharlagun 21) Patna 22) Port Blair 23) Raipur 24) Ranchi 25) Thiruvananthapuram 26) Shillong
NIELIT Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A Written Exam Pattern
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on
- Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in .
NIELIT Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A Cut off Marks
The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the· SC/ST categories.
NIELIT Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A Selection Process
The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientist-‘B’ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weight-age of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.Only the shortlisted candidates for the post of Scientist B (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.For the post of Scientific/Technical Assistant ‘A’ there will be no interview. Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview for the post of Scientist-‘B’. For the post of Scientific/ Technical Assistant ‘A’ verification of documents will be done before joining
How to download NIELIT Admit Card 2017 Exam Date Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A ?
To download NIELIT Admit Card 2017 Exam Date Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A applicants need to follow below given steps –
Step 1 – First of all open official website of NIELIT.
Step 2 – Find link for NIELIT Admit Card 2017 Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A
Step 3 – Enter Application number and date of Birth.
Step 4 – Admit Card will appear on screen
Step 5 – Take Printout of NIELIT Admit Card 2017 Exam Date Scientist –B /Technical Assistant-A
Stay Connected with us